TEMPORARY HOTEL CLOSINGS
CANCELLATION POLICY UPDATES
Central Loop Hotel is waiving cancellation fees for existing and new bookings for stays through June 30, 2020.
CLEANING PROCESS UPDATES
To learn more about our updated Guest Room & Public Spaces Cleaning Process, please click here.
DINING INFORMATION UPDATES
For questions regarding our available dining services, please reach out directly to our hotel staff and a member from our team will assist you immediately.
PARKING INFORMATION UPDATES
For the most up-to-date information regarding our self-parking and valet service availability, please reach out directly to our hotel staff.
AN UPDATE FROM OUR CEO
As CEO of CQ Hotels, I feel it is important to share the changes that we have made in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Nothing is more important than the health and safety of our guests and employees. To that end, if you download the CQ Hotels App we now have “Remote Check-In ” to help practice effective social distancing. We have minimized the need to interact and touch other public area surfaces enabling you to wirelessly check-in before arrival and receive your electronic room key for both elevator and room door access. We have enhanced our staffing to provide 24/7 support in our Contact Center so if you experience any unforeseen challenges with using the App before arrival at the hotel, our guest service team is available to assist you at all times. You may also fully check-out and receive a copy of your bill via the App without a need to visit the front desk.
Further, while we always strive to maintain the highest standards when it comes to cleaning and maintaining our hotels, we’ve taken our standards even further by investing in more aggressive protocols during this period, including increasing the frequency and extent of our cleanings, as well as following or exceeding the recommended procedures and protocols established by the World Health Organization (WHO), US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local authorities. The additional measures that we have implemented include the following:
- We have changed protocols for cleaning, adding greater disinfecting steps in the cleaning of guestrooms and public areas including lobbies, fitness centers, public restrooms and elevators. This includes dedicated team members constantly disinfecting high touch areas of the hotel throughout the day.
- We have replaced re-usable items (such as glassware) with wrapped, one-time use items.
- We reinforced training procedures to re-ensure that cleaning processes are implemented properly by our employees, that their hands are repeatedly washed and that hand sanitizer is available for their use.
- We have increased the guest availability of hand sanitizers in our public areas.
- We are taking steps to lower the risk of team member health issues, requiring any ill employees and any who travel to higher risk countries to stay home for two weeks and until they are free of symptoms.
- We are prepared to treat and isolate guests if medical conditions warrant.
- We are taking steps to promote “social distancing” in public areas of our hotels, including reducing group events.
During these challenging times, we know customers are looking for flexibility as they make their travel plans. That’s why when you book a new room reservation by June 30, 2020 through our website, app or call center you will be able to cancel or rebook your reservation prior to arrival, without charge. We want you to plan with confidence and peace of mind.
For guests who already have room reservations at one of our hotels, if your travel plans are impacted by the virus, CQ Hotels is waiving all cancellation fees through June 30, 2020. Please email our contact center at email@example.com or call us at 203-905-2100 so we can assist you and help you find the right solution.
Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third parties are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies and for assistance.
Thank you for your support and your loyalty. Please stay healthy.
John Paul Nichols
Chief Executive Officer